Following the SNP’s remarkable general election night, I have taken a close look at its manifesto for The Register. Although the SNP has ended up in opposition in Westminster, it looks likely that some of its proposals may well come about through further devolution to Scotland, particularly the fiscal ones on taxation, grants and the like. Continue reading
- SNP march on Westminster may be good for UK IT
- For Beacon: From Tynemouth chic to Whitley Bay, where every day is like Sunday
- For Chipping Norton News: Bodleian puts Chippy on the map
- For The Register: what the general election could mean for tech policy
- General election manifestos and NHS staff: going private?
Council News Monitor
My book Card declined
- Public Service Intelligence – the market intelligence firm focusing on the UK public sector for which I am a director.
- Council News Monitor – a daily subscription email service I edit.
- Britain on Beacon – a monthly series by me on Britain, for Beacon.
- @ImpatientNHS – an automated feed of NHS news & commentary run by me.
Random featured article
Social media and the public sector: who’s using it?, Guardian Public Leaders Network, Nov 27, 2014